Depending on how you're interacting with this manual, you may be in a class. The instructor may have set up a repository for you to practice merge conflicts. If this is the case:
- Every person has their own repository. Each person should fix the merge conflicts in their own repo. It will be called
github.com/githubschool/conflict-practice-username, with username being your actual username.
- We won't make you turn in your homework, but we will run a script to see if the activities are completed later.
- Find your repository. It will be at
github.com/githubschool/USERNAME, where your username is replacing the word USERNAME.
- In your repository, navigate to the Pull Requests tab.
- There are three open pull requests, and all of them have merge conflicts to fix. We recommend fixing them in this order:
- Update README
- Updates to game manual
- Minor CSS fixes
- View the pull request, and follow the steps to resolve the merge conflicts. When the merge conflict is resolved, merge the pull request.